FF's Food Corner

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Pantry

Went to a cafe at Wing Fung Street at Wan Chai yesterday with a group of friends.


The cafe is called Pantry.

Very cosy environment. Very nice coffee and very tasty food.

I had a cup of latte and a pavlova. Frankly, I am not a cream person. I don't like cream.But the cream on the pavlova is really very very nice. Simply tasty, creamy, rich..... It gave me a very different impression on cream! Also, the strawberry sauce on the pavlova is not too sweet. Just to the right degree of sweetness!

The baked goods from Pantry is all home-made! I will definitely try the choco muffin and cookies next time!

http://www.pantry.com.hk/

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger mokee said…

    Can't agree more. It's a heartful little corner cafe - uses the freshest ingredient, cooks with friendly hearts, serves with no vanity. My favorite dishes: chicken caesar (use live chicken!), mango n avocado salad, panini w/ crab meat n cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, parma ham roll w/ eggplant n zuchinni, pan-fried sole, rosemary lemon chicken. and of course all-time favourite, PAVLOVA and coffee!! They serve incredible breakfast too - scramble eggs with mushroom n sausage, toast with home made jam (berries, pineapple), cream cheese bagel, museli n yoghurt. Can always ask their recommendations. I once got a banana lassi (banana, fresh milk, yoghurt n honey) that made my day in an hot summer afternoon. Should try their Austrian juices as well, my pick is Elderberry and ElderFlower.

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger paulsin said…

    Friend, welcome to the Blogger's world :) FF is for Fast Food? Fat Flower? Or...? :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home